Harbor Breeze is a product line primarily sold through Lowe’s. While they make some of the best fans on the market, they’re not without fault. Contacting Harbor Breeze’s customer service team might seem like a lengthy process, but there are several ways you can solve problems with this well-known brand.
To contact Harbor Breeze customer service, call the manufacturer at Fanim Industries on 1-888-434-3797 between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or the parent company Litex at 1-800-527-1292 between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Have the model number on-hand when you call.
Here is a video below on contacting Litex Industries to get support for your Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan
Throughout this article, you’ll also learn the following info about contacting Harbor Breeze customer support:
- Step-by-step instructions to get their attention as soon as possible
- What you need to know before calling Harbor Breeze (Litex Industries)
- Tips to help with warranty issues and user’s manuals
The Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan manufacturer, according to the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, was listed as Fanim Industries toll-free at 888-434-3797 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online at www.FANIMATION.com 
This information was listed on the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission website due to 70,000 units of the Harbor Breeze Santa Ana Ceiling Fan being recalled due to Injury Hazard.
Find the Make and Model
Before contacting Harbor Breeze’s customer support team, you should find the make and model on your fan. It’s typically located on a sticker near the base, but some of them have the make and model engraved. However, if you can’t find these details, there are three other ways to find them:
- Check the receipt. There will be a model number, make, or SKU on the receipt that will show you the information you’re looking for. Head over to Lowe’s website and enter the model number or SKU if you’re not sure of the make. It’s essential to have these details prior to calling or sending a letter.
- Locate the fan’s shipping box. Most shipping boxes have a picture that shows the make and model. However, if you want the model number (it’s always best to have every detail), you could go to the previously mentioned website and enter the information. You could also contact Litex Industries, as we’ll discuss in the next subheading.
- Find the user’s manual. Most manuals have the make, model, and model number in the table of contents. Some of them have everything on the front or back of the booklet. It’s worth digging around to find this info. It allows customer service to research and answer your questions and concerns quicker.
Call Them on the Phone
Calling Litex Industries is the quickest and easiest way to contact Harbor Breeze customer support. They’re open between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM on Monday through Friday. If you need help on the weekend, you can contact Lowe’s customer support team through their store, phone number, or physical address. We’ll cover those details later in the article.
The phone number for Harbor Breeze’s parent company (Litex Industries) is 1-800-527-1292. Make sure you have the make, model, and model number from the previous section. SKUs will work in some situations, but they’re often not enough. Physical descriptions won’t work since most of their fans have similar appearances.
According to Talk Desk, the best time to call customer service teams is between 5 AM to 12 PM, which means you should contact Litex Industries between 8:30 AM to 12 PM to fit within their operating hours.
If you have time to wait and prefer contacting them via mail, send a letter to 3401 W Trinity Blvd, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, United States. It’ll take several days longer than calling, but you won’t have as much competition since most people prefer phone calls.
Contact Lowe’s Stores
Here is a video below on Calling Harbor Breeze Customer Support at Lowes
You will find that many online websites state that Harbor Breeze is a brand sold through Lowe’s stores. You can call, mail, or walk into a Lowe’s store to find more information. There are many ways to contact the company, so let’s break down everything you need to know below.
Here’s a list of ways to contact Lowe’s stores regarding Harbor Breeze products:
- Much like Litex Industries, the best way to contact Lowe’s is through their phone number (1 (800) 445-6937). Get the make, model, model number, or SKU ready before you call. Feel free to contact local stores in your area, too. SKU numbers can be found online and on your receipts.
- Use Lowe’s Help Page to find your answers. They have several phone numbers for various issues and a FAQ section to answer most of your questions without picking up the phone. While you won’t be contacting them directly, most of us enjoy getting answers without lengthy conversations.
- Contact Lowe’s via email at email@example.com. It might take a couple of hours or days to get a response, depending on the time and day of the week you send the email. Send your questions, concerns, and make/model with the email. Feel free to include pictures of the problem, too.
Lowe’s customer support team is available from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM ET every day of the week.
Consider Using Forums
Forums provide an excellent method of contacting customers with similar problems. Many people enjoy using forums because the users are much more relatable. It’s convenient and helpful to find information from people who’ve been in your shoes. If you’re tired of waiting on hold for several hours, consider one of the following forums:
- Reddit has a forum titled HomeImprovement. It’s relatively self-exploratory, but it’s loaded with information about Harbor Breeze products. You can ask anything you’d like or search for customers who’ve already found the best answers and solutions. Include the make, model, and picture.
- Do It Yourself also offers a helpful forum where you can find a few posts about Harbor Breeze and Litex Industries. Ask your questions or locate users who’ve already found what you’re searching for. This community is helpful because everything on it enjoys fixing stuff without paying a company.
- Perhaps one of the most underrated forums is the Harbor Breeze forum board. Ask anything you’d like or search through created posts. It offers details about manuals, troubleshooting, and more. It’s a useful guide to find the parts you need from Lowe’s retail stores or online.
Please be sure to also check our article: Harbor Breeze Parts for additional information on contacting Harbor Breeze and getting replacement parts.
Common Warranty Issues
Before you call, mail, or email Harbor Breeze customer support about a warranty issue, it’s crucial to know if your product is covered. Things like wear and tear, user error, and similar problems aren’t covered. Most manufacturer’s warranties cover issues associated with production issues.
Common Harbor Breeze warranty issues include:
- Motor sputtering, loud noises, and grinding: If your fan’s motor is malfunctioning and it’s within its warranty period, contact customer support and get the fan fixed. File a complaint as soon as possible, so it doesn’t get worse. Also, waiting too long can push the fan outside its warranty.
- Faulty wiring: It is another problem that will be covered by most Harbor Breeze warranties. Ensure the error lies in the fan, not in your house’s wiring. If it’s your home’s fault, it can ruin the fan and void the warranty. Always get professional installation if possible.
- Wobbly blades: They aren’t usually covered because they require screw tightening. Loose fan blades are often caused by heavy usage, improper installation, or a malfunctioning motor. If the motor causes it, you might be in luck.
When contacting Harbor Breeze customer support, include all of the details about wobbly blades, noises, and so on.
Now that you know how to contact Harbor Breeze customer support, you can have all of your answers within a few hours or days. Remember to try mailing letters, searching forum boards, or talking to Lowe’s representatives if you’re having trouble talking to Harbor Breeze’s support team.
Here’s a brief rundown of the post:
- Litex Industries owns Harbor Breeze, which is primarily sold through Lowe’s stores.
- You can contact Litex Industries via a phone call or mailing address.
- Collect the make, model, and model number before contacting Harbor Breeze.
Litex Industries is working on a website to be available soon.
Please share and Like this article with our Social Buttons Below so we can help many others. For customizing your ceiling fan check out this article: Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans & Accessories
 United States Consumer Product Safety Commission – Harbor Breeze Santa Ana Ceiling Fan Recalled
 Lowe’s: Contact Us & Customer Service FAQ
 DNB: Litex Industries, Limited Company Profile | Grand Prairie, TX | Competitors, Financials & Contacts
 Talkdesk: 7 Tips for Getting Better Customer Service – Infographics
What is Harbour Breeze customer service number? ›
(855) 257-3844.Why is my Harbor Breeze fan light not working? ›
If your Harbor Breeze Light Kit is not working then you will need to check if the light bulbs need replacing, check if the light kit needs rewiring and check for any loose wires connecting the light kit to the housing.What is the recall on Harbor Breeze ceiling fans? ›
The problem, as stated in the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recall notice: “The blades can detach from the fan while in use, posing an impact injury hazard to consumers.” And, a hazard to drywall. Among the 60 reports of blades detaching are three that damaged drywall.Why is my remote fan not working? ›
Does the Ceiling Fan Remote Have Batteries? Perhaps the most common cause for a ceiling fan remotes not working is either a lack of batteries or dead batteries. If your remote control has an indicator light, check to see if it comes on. If it doesn't, that's a good sign that it has a battery problem.Where is the model number on a Harbor Breeze fan? ›
The model number can be found on the fan motor, as well as on the inside of the battery compartment cover of the included remote.Why did my fan and light stopped working? ›
If the fan and lights don't work, check that you are getting power to your room. You can do this by checking a nearby outlet or seeing if other appliances are on. Step 2: Check the breaker for your room to make sure your ceiling fan is getting power. Reset the breaker and test your fan and ceiling fan lights.Why are my fan lights not working? ›
Check to see that the bulbs are screwed into their sockets. Check that the bulbs have the proper wattage for the ceiling fan light assembly. Confirm that the non-working bulb is burned out by testing it in a working lamp. Replace any burned out bulbs with new bulbs that have the correct wattage.How can you tell if a fan fuse is blown? ›
Remove the fuse from its holder. In some cases you may need a small screwdriver to unscrew the fuse holder cap. Look at the fuse wire. If there is a visible gap in the wire or a dark or metallic smear inside the glass then the fuse is blown and needs to be replaced.Can you change the LED light on a Harbor Breeze fan? ›
The light fixture containing the LED light can be fully replaced. Just call the Harbor Breeze Customer Service with your Model number or item number for a replacement part. Parts that are replaceable on the Mazon ceiling fan include blades, light fixture, glass, remote control and the receiver.How do I reset my fan remote? ›
Resyncing your remote requires turning off the fan and powering it back on while simultaneously pressing the remote's pair setting button.
How do I stop my Harbor Breeze fan from wobbling? ›
- Check fan box or fan brace to ensure everything's properly tightened.
- Look for blade cracks, warping or other damage.
- Ensure fan blades are all at same height.
- Make sure blades are balanced using blade balancing kit or coins.
It may be due to a low quality ceiling fan, but it could also be due to a balancing issue. Ceiling fan wobble is caused by imbalances in the fan blades or blade holders, misalignment of blades, excess dust accumulation or just loose ceiling fan mounting.Is Harbor Breeze a good quality fan? ›
The Harbor Breeze Parklake ceiling fan received an average of 4.3 stars out of 5 stars for overall ratings by buying customers. A satisfying 81% gave this ceiling fan either a 5 star or 4 star with only 7% giving it a 1 star rating, as can be seen by the reviews to the left.